Saturday, September 29, 2007

i'm feeling very inspired by some schoolmates' blogs

for some reason or another, i've been slacking alot this year.
i dont know why.

its not my class' fault.
not my friends' fault, its seriously my own fault.

but, i don't know the reason!

nevermind about that, i'm am NOT, i emphasize, I AM NOT GOING TO SWITCH ON THE COMPUTER AFTER MY IPOD HAS BEEN CHARGED. [not one of those empty promises i've made for the past week]

this time I AM SERIOUS. I AM DEAD SERIOUS.

there's
no more time for me to waste, its 3 days away.

i seriously can't concentrate with the computer switched on, nope, nada, not at all.

so lets hope my wonderful ipod who has been working for me for the past 1++ year will continue to be a faithful pal and keep playing till the day ends!



TLL and NAFA mates, i won't be coming for english tuition and art classes this week; have fun

thankyou.

No comments: